About Me and My Experience
Hello my name is Marivic; I am 27 year old male from Essex. I have worked for advance housing working in the community for 5 years. I enjoy meeting and caring for the elderly. I feel they have a lot to give and I feel it's a valued job. I enjoy making people smile and promoting their independence. Whilst maintaining dignity and respect. I have NVQ in health & social care level 3 over 20 years experience working with vulnerable people, trained in dementia care and people with Learning disabilities I have knowledge of welfare benefits and support needs medication and personal care.
My education and professional background has provided me with currently available knowledge and expertise to perform all functions of personal care. For instance , I had performed a variety of tasks for client including but not limited to; bathing, dressing , grooming , mobility and ambulation, incontinence care transferring , and feeding under the supervision of a registered nurse.I am also well versed in meal planning, preparation and serving, housekeeping, laundry and medication reminder. Besides, I am able to efficiently give companionship to keep the client engaged in routine life. Furthermore ,I enjoy developing great report with people I help a trustworthy and dependable individual who take great satisfaction in caring for people of all cultures. I am dedicated, hard working and able to follow-up the challenge on order to make them success. Over and above , I am a lively team player who works well with co-workers and colleagues.
- Providing everyday care to clients in their own homes
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Ensuring clients’ homes are clean and comfortable
- Managing clients’ care logs and medical requirements
- Transporting clients to various appointments and activities
- Assisting residents with personal care, including washing, dressing and general hygiene
- Creating work schedules and tasks for team members
- Fully aware and respectful of a patient’s rights, religious and cultural beliefs.
- Able to work and remain calm in difficult situations.
- Excellent knowledge of COSHH, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Risk management, Data Protection and confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to record patient observations accurately and report any issues of concern.
- Proven experience of assisting in the implementation of treatment and care plans.
- Helping service users to maintain and develop social, self-help, occupational and personal skills.
NVQ in health & social care level 3
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
£12 per hour
Not enough reviews to show.