About Me and My Experience
Hi! My name is Frieze, I am 31 years old and I live in Essex. I am a British citizen and possess a valid UK full driving licence. I am a carer with 18 years of experience both in the NHS and private health care. Having started my career in NHS I moved on to private sector and ever since then I enjoyed working in family environments. Working for many years for disabled people I gained invaluable experience and understanding of the ways how to individually approach and deal with the health issues they face. Because of a combined background in medicine and care, I have extensive knowledge in every aspect of health and personal care such as handling of medication, manual handling, hoisting, personal hygiene, daily medical checks, general needs as well as massage and physiotherapy. Having worked in private homes and at the same time being a wife and mother I have an experience to carry out all necessary domestic and transportation duties. All in all, with all your confidence you can rely on my complete set of skills and a responsible and sensible attitude. I will be happy to provide you with the level care you are looking for, and I am confident that I will meet all of your requirements. CRB/DBS and references will be provided upon request.
- Providing everyday care to clients in their own homes
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Ensuring clients’ homes are clean and comfortable
- Managing clients’ care logs and medical requirements
- Transporting clients to various appointments and activities
- Assisting residents with personal care, including washing, dressing and general hygiene
- Creating work schedules and tasks for team members
- Fully aware and respectful of a patient’s rights, religious and cultural beliefs.
- Able to work and remain calm in difficult situations.
- Excellent knowledge of COSHH, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Risk management, Data Protection and confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to record patient observations accurately and report any issues of concern.
- Proven experience of assisting in the implementation of treatment and care plans.
- Helping service users to maintain and develop social, self-help, occupational and personal skills.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
My Availability is below but if you require something else please contact me.
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
£12 per hour
Below are the latest reviews for . Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
This is a test review.
by about fatime on 22/02/2019