About Me and My Experience
Hi! My name is Catherine, I have been a carer for 10yrs, I worked in a care home setting looking after elderly clients with various needs and levels of care I have been a private carer working one to one with clients/families in their own home. I have worked for various families within those 5yrs. I say various because sadly clients pass away and so you have to find work elsewhere. My longest contract with one of my clients was for 2yrs until her death. I have references that you can contact. My conditions of Expertise Alzheimer's Parkinson's MS Clients who are frail and who just require help PEG feeding Spinal injury Palliative care Companionship Physical Disability Vascular Dementia Hospital discharge Rehabilitation Family Respite Skills * Live In Care * Cleaning * Administration * Medication Prompting * Personal Grooming And Hygiene * Moving And Handling * * Shopping * Cooking * Gardening * Dressing And Undressing * Attending Appointments * Doing Errands * Overnight Care * Administration * Laundry * Toileting * Eating And Drinking Assistance * Moving And Handling * Personal Assistance * Wheelchair Assistance * Physical Activities * Catheter / Continence Management.
- Chaperoning and escorting patients whilst they are in the health centre.
- Promoting independent living.
- Safeguard a patient’s property and belongings.
- Getting to know clients, their interests and their needs.
- Helping clients with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves.
- Supporting service users in a way that maintains dignity and privacy.
- Supporting clients in a residential home.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping.
- Providing support to physically/mentally disabled people and vulnerable adults.
- Ensuring that all areas of the medical centre are tidy and safe at all times.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to
- Provide individual care and development plans.
- Assessing the level of care a client needs.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 08/04/2019|
£12 per hour £13 bank holidays
Not enough reviews to show.