About Me and My Experience
Want an easy life? Want to stay living in your own home but need a little help to get out and about? I can help. I can accompany you to social events, do your shopping, or come along with you to help with the shopping, take you to hospital appointments. I can help you carry on living an independent life. I am First Aid trained by St John's Ambulance and am happy to assist with normal everyday chores that you may be finding difficult. There is no need to be stuck indoors as I can help. I have my own vehicle and also a wheelchair should you need it. I am a friendly person who wants to help you enjoy life. My current clients include people of all ages, some with learning difficulties, some with limited mobility, some with dementia which I have passed a course,and all are treated with the utmost respect. Whatever help you may need, be it a little or a lot I would be happy to help.(No personal care). So if you want me to help you with shopping, take you to local events or just someone to share a cup of tea with, call Warren on the above number.
I am a fully insured and police (DBS) checked carer and currently have space for new clients. I am local to Soouthend but happy to travell to the surrounding areas.
- Ensuring clients’ homes are clean and comfortable
- Managing clients’ care logs and medical requirements
- Transporting clients to various appointments and activities
- Assisting residents with personal care, including washing, dressing and general hygiene
- Creating work schedules and tasks for team members
- Fully aware and respectful of a patient’s rights, religious and cultural beliefs.
- Able to work and remain calm in difficult situations.
- Excellent knowledge of COSHH, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Risk management, Data Protection and confidentiality.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
I have various gaps so please try me and I will always fit you in where i can.
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
My fee is £12 per hour with a suppliment for bank holidays and Christmas
Not enough reviews to show.