About Me and My Experience
Hi my name is Chloe and I live in Southend Essex, I have been in the care industry for a few years now, doing various Health care roles. I am a person who often goes the extra mile just to make my client feel special, appreciated, valued and respected. I have made many friends over the years of relatives of patients because I care about the whole family. Quality care is the only way and I accept nothing less from anyone. It’s all the little things that make a difference, making every interaction a quality moment. I believe in dignity and respect and will expect nothing less for my clients and for myself also. Caring for people is my passion and I’d love to be able to come and help you. I have an NVQ level 2 in Health and Social care and a current DBS Check.
- Visiting clients in their own homes.
- Assisting families get used to new caring responsibilities.
- Developing care plans for clients.
- Helping people with mobilisation.
- Assisting with client's general comfort.
- Gathering, reporting and filing data linked to direct to a patient care activities.
- Providing companionship to clients by engaging them in interesting conversations.
- Feeding clients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Developing friendly and courteous relationships with clients and their families.
- Organising leisure activities for clients.
- Physically handling elderly, ill or disabled people.
- Managing clients from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Giving clients access to age appropriate reading and viewing material.
- Encouraging self-advocacy amongst service users.
- Meeting patients physical and psychological needs.
- Helping clients with feeding, drinking, ambulating, grooming, toileting and dressing.
- Providing a clean, well-organized and secure patient care environment.
- Acting as an advocate on behalf of people where and when necessary.
- Contributing to the health, safety and welfare of individuals.
- Attending and participating in staff meetings.
- Recording information in a clear and precise manner and in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Contributing to effective cost control within the department.
- Being attentive to the client’s needs.
- Recognising and avoiding situations that may be detrimental to the health and
- Wellbeing of a client.
- Assisting with the induction of new clinical members of staff.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
£10 per hour
Not enough reviews to show.