About Me and My Experience
Hello! My name is Rhiannon, a Polish national with over 10 years' experience in the Nursing and Caring professions, 5 of which have been here in the UK. I live in Essex. I am a dedicated carer, experienced with dementia patients, diabetics, disabled and the elderly. I am kind, friendly, respectful and hard-working and am willing to take on a variety of tasks as required by my employer. Day to day tasks may include preparing meals, help with feeding, cleaning, dressing, bathing needs, shopping, taking medication, using hoists, changing dressings & other medical needs and a variety of other duties. I very much enjoy my work as it is so satisfying to make a difference to somebody's life. I fully understand the need for independent living and for the right to privacy, and support this in as many ways as I can. Thank you for reading my profile.
- Preparation of meals and snacks and assisting with feeding when required
- Organising social events and activities designed to stimulate and entertain the residence
- Assisting residence with their daily ablutions
- Ensuring residence were comfortable and provided with required medication
- Updating daily care logs
- Preparing and distributing meals
- Taking and recording a patient’s temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Maintaining the comfort and dignity of patients at all times.
- Providing emotional support to patients and carers.
- Helping patients to dress and undress.
- Keeping all consultation rooms organised, tidy and well stocked.
- Preparing patients for examination.
- Supporting the work of qualified nurses.
- Chaperoning and escorting patients whilst they are in the health centre.
- Promoting independent living.
- Safeguard a patient’s property and belongings.
- Getting to know clients, their interests and their needs.
- Helping clients with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves.
- Supporting service users in a way that maintains dignity and privacy.
- Supporting clients in a residential home.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
Please see below for my availability
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
£10 per hour
Not enough reviews to show.