About Me and My Experience
My name is Kevin I am a 41 year old male from Essex. I have over 5 years of live in experience caring for clients in their own homes. I have worked in various home environments and am discreet and respectful of confidentiality and client’s privacy. My 25 years of nursing experience is invaluable in providing quality care for clients wanting to remain in their own home. I bring lots of common sense and knowledge and provide support to both the client and the family in challenging times. My experience includes dementia, stroke, mobility issues, post operative, palliative care, end of life, companionship, emotional support, cooking, light housework, household management, transporting to appointments and social activities. DBS (Update Service), Driving License, Manual Handling, Food Safety & Hygiene etc. Excellent written and verbal references available. CV. I enjoy cooking, reading, painting, mosaics, documentaries, current events, travelling, walking, outings and attempting to learn French. A non smoker and animal lover.
- Supporting service users in a way that maintains dignity and privacy.
- Supporting clients in a residential home.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping.
- Providing support to physically/mentally disabled people and vulnerable adults.
- Ensuring that all areas of the medical centre are tidy and safe at all times.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to
- Provide individual care and development plans.
- Assessing the level of care a client needs.
- Aiding and advising a client’s family or carer.
- Supporting clients with recreational activities.
- Organising leisure activities.
- Going with clients to and from a residential home.
- Helping clients manage their budget, pay bills & write letters.
- Visiting clients in their own homes.
- Assisting families get used to new caring responsibilities.
- Developing care plans for clients.
- Helping people with mobilisation.
- Assisting with client's general comfort.
- Gathering, reporting and filing data linked to direct to a patient care activities.
- Providing companionship to clients by engaging them in interesting conversations.
- Feeding clients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Developing friendly and courteous relationships with clients and their families.
- Organising leisure activities for clients.
- Physically handling elderly, ill or disabled people.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
Please see below for my availability
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
£9 per hour
Not enough reviews to show.