About Me and My Experience
Hello and thank you for taking the time to view my profile. My name is Sally, I have worked in the health and social care sector since I was 17 taking pride in my work with the elderly. My specialist area is assisting clients and their family members to live with Alzheimer's and Dementia. I have worked in many setting from care and nursing homes to offering support with clients to remain at home. Double handed services, catheter care, stoma care, brain injury, end of life and palliative care. I am also a qualified Trainer in Moving & Assisting, Dementia, medication awareness, basic first aid and end of life care. Insured qualified carer with 17 years experience. DBS checked NVQ level 3 in health and social care, CPR trained. Help with personal care, hospital appointments, home help, all aspects of care needs to be met. Covering Hertfordshire. Bedfordshire and surrounding areas. Giving support to clients and family members that want a trustworthy carer within the safety of their own surroundings.
- Preparing and distributing meals
- Taking and recording a patient’s temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Maintaining the comfort and dignity of patients at all times.
- Providing emotional support to patients and carers.
- Helping patients to dress and undress.
- Keeping all consultation rooms organised, tidy and well stocked.
- Preparing patients for examination.
- Supporting the work of qualified nurses.
- Chaperoning and escorting patients whilst they are in the health centre.
- Promoting independent living.
- Safeguard a patient’s property and belongings.
- Getting to know clients, their interests and their needs.
- Helping clients with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet and feeding themselves.
- Supporting service users in a way that maintains dignity and privacy.
- Supporting clients in a residential home.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping.
- Providing support to physically/mentally disabled people and vulnerable adults.
- Ensuring that all areas of the medical centre are tidy and safe at all times.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to
- Provide individual care and development plans.
- Assessing the level of care a client needs.
- Aiding and advising a client’s family or carer.
- Supporting clients with recreational activities.
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
My Availability is below but if you require something else please contact me.
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 29/03/2018|
£8 per hour
Not enough reviews to show.