About Me and My Experience
Hello, thank you for viewing my profile! My name is Annette Shelley, I am a hard working person who enjoys being able to help other people. I thrive to work with people who need care as is a refreshing challenge. I have a kind and caring nature and like to go out of my way to help others. I use my enthusiasm and team skills to maintain a warm and caring atmosphere for the people that I work with. I promote well-being in my current job as well as organise my team’s schedule. I believe that I am a good care-worker and I can make a difference to people’s lives, especially for those in need or who are approaching the end of their life. Education BTEC Level 2 Award in Dementia Awareness QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work Diploma - Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 3 Level 3: Administer Medication to Individuals and Monitor the Effects
- Providing everyday care to clients in their own homes
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Ensuring clients’ homes are clean and comfortable
- Managing clients’ care logs and medical requirements
- Transporting clients to various appointments and activities
- Assisting residents with personal care, including washing, dressing and general hygiene
- Creating work schedules and tasks for team members
- Fully aware and respectful of a patient’s rights, religious and cultural beliefs.
- Able to work and remain calm in difficult situations.
- Excellent knowledge of COSHH, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Risk management, Data Protection and confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to record patient observations accurately and report any issues of concern.
- Proven experience of assisting in the implementation of treatment and care plans.
- Helping service users to maintain and develop social, self-help, occupational and personal skills.
Education BTEC Level 2 Award in Dementia Awareness QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work Diploma - Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 3 Level 3
First Aid and Basic Life Support
Manual Handling Practice and Theory
My Availability is below but if you require something else please contact me.
|Lunch time calls|
|Bed time calls|
|Companionship and shopping|
|Last Updated: 08/04/2019|
£13 per hour
Not enough reviews to show.